No matter what you’re selling, from consulting services to marketing, to international transportation logistics, the quality of your work will first be judged by the quality of your website.
Despite knowing this, many websites fail to deliver the quality that is present in a company’s work.
Here’s how we’ve been building small business websites that work:
Here’s a few of Cliques Best Small Business Websites:
For EMSC’s small business web design, we:
- Strategically designed to better tell their story
- UX enhancements and landing pages to cross-sell products
- Implemented existing branding
- Redesigned blog to help increase their community voice and standpoint as industry leaders
- Highlighted their team & culture to leverage the site as a recruiting tool
- Built a dynamic, flexible site to grow as they expand their business
See the updated design here!
SOME HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Integration with Social Media APIs
- 10+ unique page templates
- Custom box & triangle animations across several pages
- Vertical and horizontal sliders to showcase custom photography
- Utilization of clip paths and masking using SVGs to produce many of the “see-through” effects present on the site
- Strategic focus on the people at Briljent, highlighting them as the brand’s biggest differentiator
- Featuring employees throughout the site to humanize the brand
See the people behind this innovative brand.
TO DO THIS, WE:
- Integrated with HubSpot
- Ensured responsiveness
- Integrated with Jobvite
- Designed 50+ pages
- Created custom animation to support brand identity
- Built a custom CMS
- Built an interactive timeline highlighting unique history
- Increased page views > 56%
AN INTERESTING ASIDE ABOUT THIS PROJECT…
SmartWatt simultaneously worked to update their brand, collaborating with a firm called Emotive Brand, to improve their brand ethos, logo, and strategy. Noteworthy here was how well we worked in a triangular approach with both SmartWatt and Emotive Brand to deliver the best results. It yielded a stronger execution having worked together, rather than meeting in the middle. Emotive Brand recognized the success of this partnership and, as a nod to that, continues to refer clients our way. We look forward to working together in the future, and are proud of the work we’ve created so far!
Jetty Security is a private security and investigations firm, focused on protecting people, data, facilities, and company assets. With a long list of certifications and a unique skillset, their customized security solutions are unmatched.
Before working with Clique, there was no Jetty Security website in existence. We built the brand from the bottom up, concepting a logo, implementing a color scheme, and designing their online presence.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Parallax video on the homepage to add texture
- Branding & style guide
- 10 unique page designs, custom forms
- Target audience focus (Solutions By Industry page for users to self-identify)
See what we came up with!
TO DO THAT, WE:
- Built custom forms
- “Join the Team” page for resume submissions directly on site
- “Request an Appointment” directly on site
- Shot custom photography
- Ensured responsive site for use on multiple devices
- Customized CMS for staff to update offerings
- Enterprise implementation of WordPress
- Implemented autodetection of date/time of use to highlight relevant operating hours
- Customized referral feature to increase usage and drive traffic
You’ll get the “serene experience” just by looking at it…
“OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS APPLIES PRACTICAL, IMPACTFUL, AND PROVEN STRATEGIES TO MINIMIZE COMPLIANCE RISK FOR OUR CLIENTS WHILE SUCCESSFULLY COMPETING IN THE GOVERNMENT CONTRACT MARKETPLACE.”
Their technical expertise, commitment to client service, and breadth of experience have elevated this tight-knit company to a name people can trust.
Victura approached Clique recognizing that, as a new firm, they needed to establish and promote their brand, specifically through a well-designed professional website. We started from scratch— we created a distinct logo to convey their brand identity, developed a site that effectively communicates the value of their brand, and implemented a truly engaging experience on all devices to promote the company’s growth.
TO DO THAT, WE:
- Developed branding guidelines
- Concepted and created logos
- Integrated with MailChimp
- Deployed a simple content layout and structure
- Initial splash page implementation to establish brand and drive traffic
- Full-website development to support conversions
We’re really excited about this one. See how all the pieces came together!
“WE ARE EXPERTS IN DEVELOPING AND MAINTAINING FULL-PICTURE INSURANCE STRATEGIES AND WORK WITH THE BEST INSURANCE COMPANIES DEDICATED TO THIS SECTOR.”
They have become a widely respected insurance brokerage with knowledgeable and experienced professionals, working with clients across America and overseas.
Chartwell came to Clique looking to completely revamp their digital presence. They needed their online persona to reflect their hands-on approach, their high-end services, and their expertise in the industry. Clique led an effort to design and build an entirely new website that would establish trust and credibility for high net worth individuals looking for property and casualty insurance.
TO DO THAT, WE:
- Built a more responsive site with a great mobile experience
- Designed & developed 25+ pages
- Ensured integration with MailChimp
- Appealed to millennials through thought leadership
- Blog posts & quarterly bulletins
- Social media presence
- Created custom iconography
- Increased traffic
- ~15% increase in page views in first month
- >4x as many users in first month
We are thrilled with the outcome and already excited by its impact- check out Chartwell Insurance Service’s beautifully redesigned site!
We were extremely happy to work with the folks over at 33 to rebrand the look and feel of the 33realty.com website!
33 is a fully integrated real estate company that offers comprehensive, high quality real estate services. Each service line at 33 was developed organically and structured with the primary focus of providing clients with “one-stop shop” convenience and high quality service for all their real estate needs.
The original designs, which we created several years back, were altered to reflect a 2015 presence, while still keeping the straight-forward and easy to digest layout. Check it out!