Have you ever been scrolling through a site and seen a small tab asking if you want to leave feedback? That’s OpinionLab. They created this tool to give customers a voice and enable brands to take actionable responses to feedback, thus improving the customer experience. They are market leaders in CX, implementing their technology for Fortune 500 companies across industries.
After having designed and built OpinionLab’s website, Clique came back on to create landing pages for their campaigns in order to track information and drive conversion. We designed the new pages with conversion best practices, as well as made functional updates throughout the site.
- Landing pages designed for optimal conversion
- Enhanced form & content to decrease bounce rates
- Caching of user information
- Seamless UX, but still trackable
- Added parent company branding to the site after recent acquisition
- Updated logo
- Updated navigation
- Redesigned homepage graphics
- Restructured blog to eliminate clutter, make more editable, and enhance the presentation of posts
Want to give feedback? You can do it right on their site.