The Mile High Golf Trail is a series of four incredible family-owned golf courses (Colorado National, Riverdale, Plum Creek, and Bear Dance) in Denver, Colorado unlike any other in the same geography. They offer a country club quality golf experience with stunning Rocky Mountain views—ideal for entertaining friends, family, clients, and golf enthusiasts without the barrier of membership fees. The owners’ goal is to bring awareness to Colorado as a top-tier golf destination by promoting the Trail’s unparalleled experience.
They came to Clique in need of a modern website unifying the web presence of the four independent golf courses. The goal of the new site was to create a seamless experience across the sites, and better tell the Mile High story. The newly designed site highlights the Trails’ unique character with a fun visual identity and shows off the benefits of each respective course.
- Designed a customized logo, color palette, typography and iconography to unify the expression of the brand.
- Crafted a new information architecture to improve the UX and content experience.
- Designed a custom scrolling animation on the homepage to mirror the courses distinct trail experience.
- Created a new blog section to push proprietary content and serve as a hub for things happening in and around the trail.
- Integrated WooCommerce to help sell trail passes.
Check out the new website here.
John, Clique Account Manager, shares how we approached uniting the brands: