The Cancer Research Foundation is dedicated to making early investments in bold ideas in the fight against cancer. The organization funds the cancer game-changers of tomorrow, on a mission to reduce cancer deaths to 0. Their history of funding over 180 young investigators to make a huge impact over the past 60 years needed to be amplified on their new site, as they had so many incredible stories to tell.
- Brand refresh including logo redesign, new color palette, typography
- Multiple color palette and logo iterations to build the right identity to strengthen the CRF brand
- Introducing visual assets and new brand elements throughout to bring the brand to life
- Used real hand-written letters from cancer pioneers as design accents
- Modern, interactive design to balance showcasing the history of the organization with its future-thinking vision
- Give WordPress donation integration to generate more donations; social media feed integration
Check out our client, Carlo’s, vlog to see us in action making this site!